Facebook keeps a record of every user you block, enabling you to see at a glance which users cannot contact you in any way when using the social networking website. Blocked users are not displayed in alphabetical order, but rather in the order in which you blocked them, from most recent to least. When viewing a list of blocked users, you can take only one action: unblocking that user. You can view the blocked list when accessing Facebook from your PC’s Web browser.
- Click the “Lock” icon at the top of any Facebook page and click the “How Do I Stop Someone From Bothering Me?” section.
- Click the “View All Blocked Users” link to open the Blocked People window to view all blocked users.
- Click the “Unblock” button to the right of the user you want to unblock.
- Click “Confirm” to unblock that user, letting that user once again view your timeline and have permission to contact you.
- Click “Close” to close the Blocked People window.
Facebook does not automatically add an unblocked user as a friend; you will need to manually add that user as a friend again if you wish.